The DNVR Moc Toe 6" ST in Jet (Black) is a men's steel toe work boot crafted with premium full-grain leather uppers and durable rubber outsoles, so they'll last through all kinds of tough job site conditions. These steel toe work boots also feature padded collars to provide additional comfort around the ankle area while keeping debris out of your shoes during the day. With their flexible rubber soles, these steel toe work boots give you great traction on indoor and smooth outdoor surfaces!
• Ideal Work Environments:Outdoor/Indoor | Walking or standing for long periods | Wet
• Built for comfort and shock absorption, our premium insoles feature a soft PU foam construction, similar to what we use in our QLTY wedge.
• Goodyear Storm Welt construction for enhanced durability.
• QLTY Wedge outsole: A non -marking, oil-and-slip resistant soft polyurethane rubber compound built for all-day comfort, support and traction on indoor surfaces. Not recommended for hot surfaces such as asphalt and activities where kicking material is required.
• Steel Shank for added support and stability.
• Full-grain, oiled tanned unlined leather upper requires little or no break-in time.
• Lower half of boot is constructed with mesh lining for breathability. Upper part of boot and tongue are unlined to form like a glove like fit around your foot.
• Meets or exceeds ASTM F2212/13 MI/75 C/75 EH Standards.
• Designed in Denver, Colorado : Crafted in León, Mexico
• Weight: 30.55 oz / 867 g
• Calf Circumference: 10.0 in / 25.4 cm
• Collar Height: 6.0 in / 15.2 cm
When your order has shipped, you'll receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please note that we do not ship over weekends or holidays. Orders placed during weekends or holidays will be handled the next business day.
Free Standard shipping: orders will leave our fulfillment center within 48 hours.
Whether you’re a contractor, carpenter, electrician, landscaper, plumber, or just a local handyman… Craftsmanship is found in every step of our unlined leather work boots. By focusing on fit, flexibility and durability, the DNVR is designed to be Shovel-Ready (No Break In) out of the box and provide all-day comfort while on the job site.
QLTY boots are build using a Goodyear Storm Welt Construction. This construction creates a water-resistant moisture barrier: the welt, that is durable for years to come. It’s a better way to build a boot, which most of our competitors avoid, that combines human skill and craftsmanship.
Great boots , straight out the box my feet were thankful .. I’ve spent a lot more money on bigger brands and have been disappointed…perfect price point & outstanding-put them thro hell and back on the daily ..
THE BEST WORK BOOTS EVER!!
I recently purchased a pair of steel toe work boots. And I have to say that they are the Best boots I’ve ever worked in. Absolutely no breakin time, just open the box and hit the job site! I know that I’ll be getting a second pair of boots one for each working condition. To say the least, these are my Favorite Boots that I’ve ever owned!! Great product all around functionality and stylish!! Thanks for the awesome QLTY boots!!
Sincerely, Alec Roach
Well made boot will look at another purchase in the future
The insoles are cheap material, but I love the boots. Easy to break in
Been using them a few weeks now and feel great. No issues whatsoever.
I am on my feet all-day in the shop and I have been looking for a good pair of supportive work boots. The DNVR seems to fit all the boxes, comfort, support, durability and they look good. Looking forward to getting the Moka next!
Finally a moc toe boot with black soles!
These fit great right out of the box! Still breaking them in but loving them so far!
DNVR 6" Moc Toe JET: Steel Toe Work Boot
Awesome boot so far
Have been wearing for a couple weeks and no complaints. Actually got compliments on the look of a work boot...ha ha. 👍👍