Submit a Warranty Claim
QLTY Objective offers a guarantee against defects in material and workmanship for all footwear purchase through QLTYobjective.com for one year from the confirmed date of purchase. We ask that you please keep your sales receipt as verification of your purchase!
Please note that our warranty coverage does have some limitations. For details, be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions of our warranty policy.
Below are some general guidelines of our warranty:
• Approved warranty product is replaced at the sole discretion of QLTY Objective.
• Warranty is only valid on purchases made from QLTYobjective.com.
• QLTY Objective is not responsible for any cost or damages incurred due to loss of use of the product.
• You will need to keep possession of your boots until you receive confirmation from QLTY Objective that your warranty claim has been completed and approved.
• If your claim is approved, you will receive a replacement product (same or comparable) at the discretion of QLTY Objective.
• Warranty coverage ends when you transfer product.
• All QLTY Objective warranty decisions are final.
QLTY Limited Warranty. QLTY Objective warrants to the original end-user customer, and to no other person or entity (including without limitation any direct or indirect transferees of the product from customer), that its footwear products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase.
Exclusions. This limited warranty does not cover, and QLTY Objective shall have no obligation or liability with respect to, any damage or problems that result from:
Examples of what is not covered by warranty:
• Wear and tear, including wear holes, snags and worn stitching
• Failure to adequately maintain the product, including proper cleaning and leather conditioning
• Alterations, modifications or repair work performed by anyone other than QLTY Objective
• Products returned beyond the applicable warranty period, or used other than in the manner intended.
• Damage caused by chemical or other foreign body contamination
• Use of any safety-toe (NMT, steel toe or alloy toe) or metatarsal guard boot after the boot has sustained an initial impact in excess of the specified ASTM rating for such boot. The safety toe or metatarsal guard may be shattered or otherwise damaged as a result of such impact and the boots should not thereafter be used in any environment that requires a safety toe or metatarsal guard
• Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or from other than normal and ordinary use of the product
• Improper or inadequate fit (once footwear product has been worn/used)