1QLTY is a next generation Denver based eCommerce startup looking to disrupt the way individuals in the trades purchase their work boots. We build boots people who are DIYers, who work in the construction, mining, manufacturing and agricultural industries. Our products are part of their life and an extension of their job. We are a company built around the needs of our consumer - nothing more.
• Our workers come first (consumer-centric)
• Do the right thing, even if it costs us (integrity)
• Stay a step ahead (innovation)
• Moving forward together (freedom to lead, responsibility to create & get results)
• No jerks, no “bros” (mindfulness & self-awareness)
• Be a great partner (teamwork, compassion)
• Make the world a better place (social responsibility, kindness)
About the position
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and not afraid of a challenge. We’re a small business with dozens of moving parts and need someone with a willingness to jump into projects and lead Colorado’s business development efforts.
The Denver Business Development Lead will be responsible for enhancing QLTYs brand awareness by engaging with Colorado based companies that focus on the trades and introducing them to the QLTY brand and its products.
What you'll do as an Outside Sales Consultant:
• Cold call on new business - this role is 100% phone-based, you will be expected to make about 100 dials a day to engage with companies in the trades and introduce them to QLTY and our products.
• Leads are provided - prospecting is done for you!
• Be an expert in overcoming objections to business owners over the phone
• Meet and exceed required daily/weekly sales targets
• Collaborate with leadership and other team members to continue to master your sales pitch
• This independent contractor role is 20 hours a week, Monday – Wednesday and Friday. We expect our sales reps to be independently motivated and be able to manage their time well in a work from home environment.
QLTY Objective provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About the position
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to learn and work in digital technologies and not afraid of a challenge. We’re a small business with dozens of moving parts and need someone with a willingness to jump into projects and work with the digital marketing specialist, and provide support for social media, content writing, and design. The Website & Social Media Intern provides support for the implementation of the digital, web and social strategy. You will be responsible for enhancing QLTYs brand awareness within the digital space by managing our online presence.
● Maintain and optimize our current e-commerce websites (Shopify)
● Develop and implement an SEO strategy
● Design and create visual assets for social channels using Adobe Creative Suite
● Schedule social media content and maintain engagement with users
● Continuously research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
● A passion for digital and understanding of social platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
● Experience with e-commerce websites (preferably Shopify)
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign)
● SEO Knowledge is a plus
● Willingness to learn new technologies
● Content writing and proofing (blog articles, website copy, product descriptions)
QLTY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to the principles of equal and inclusive employment opportunities, we encourage applicants from all communities.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we welcome your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and be sure to quote position in the subject line. We kindly ask for no phone calls, please. We thank all applicants for their interest in QLTY.