About the position
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated to learn and work in digital technologies and not afraid of a challenge. We’re a small business with dozens of moving parts and need someone with a willingness to jump into projects and work with the digital marketing specialist, and provide support for social media, content writing, and design. The Website & Social Media Intern provides support for the implementation of the digital, web and social strategy. You will be responsible for enhancing QLTYs brand awareness within the digital space by managing our online presence.
● Maintain and optimize our current e-commerce websites (Shopify)
● Develop and implement an SEO strategy
● Design and create visual assets for social channels using Adobe Creative Suite
● Schedule social media content and maintain engagement with users
● Continuously research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
● A passion for digital and understanding of social platforms (Facebook and Instagram)
● Experience with e-commerce websites (preferably Shopify)
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign)
● SEO Knowledge is a plus
● Willingness to learn new technologies
● Content writing and proofing (blog articles, website copy, product descriptions)
QLTY is an Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to the principles of equal and inclusive employment opportunities, we encourage applicants from all communities.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we welcome your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to quote position in the subject line. We kindly ask for no phone calls, please. We thank all applicants for their interest in QLTY.